• Use INCHES as the most accurate reading to use for selecting your waist trainer size
• If your measurements fall in between 2 sizes, be sure to check your measurements in CM as well.
• DO NOT GUESS your size or use your t-shirt sizes as a reference
• Take note that different body types may require different sizes despite sharing the same waistline
• This size chart is measured for the women’s body type. For MEN, please note that your size will usually run SMALLER.
HOW DO I MEASURE?
STAND UP, BACK STRAIGHT, RELAX!
DO NOT SUCK your stomach in! Our waist trainer measurements are already manufactured smaller than the original waist measurements that you have measured.
REMOVE OR RAISE CLOTHING
Remember to remove or raise your clothing while measuring your waist. To get an accurate reading, ensure no layers of clothing is blocking the waistline as it might affect the accuracy of the readings.
FIND YOUR WAIST, NOT HIPS!
Refer to the diagram of the torso: Your natural waist is above your hip bone and below your ribcage. Measure the most narrowest part of your waist for a more accurate reading.
Repeat the measurement once more. If the measurement is different, measure for the third time and take the average of the three readings.
TIP: Measuring tape must always be parallel to the floor!